jueves, 14 de febrero de 2008

A little of my life...!!

Hello!!

My name is Laura Valencia I was born On August 30, 1988 in Amalfi (Antioquia). For 7 years I lived in the town and when I was 7 years old I went to Bogotá to live with my mom and my stepfather.

In 1996 my sister Maria Camila was born who nowadays have 11 years. My mother is a housewife and my father is a veterinary. I live with my parents and sister in Bogotá and the rest of the family lives in Medellin. In 2005 finished my high school in the Agustiniano School and in 2006 a pre-doctor realize in the university La Sabana.

I absolutely love go out with my friends and boyfriend to parties and I am a real party animal always. In my free time I quite like meeting friends in differents places. But I don’t like getting up early at the weekends so I usually stay in bed late sometimes until about 10:00am.

Nowadays I study the third semester of medicine in this university and I am very happy.

Laura Valencia
Medicine
Group 10

No hay comentarios: